We welcome donations of money, food and other items. These help us meet the needs of our growing community. Thank you for your donation.
Donating food and other items
We are currently seeking donations of:
- toiletries, such as soap, toothpaste and toilet paper
- plastic bags
All food and toiletries must be unopened. Food must have a use by date no earlier than the Tuesday after it is donated.
You can drop donations off at The Field at these times:
- 12.30pm to 3.30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- noon to 2pm on Fridays
Please contact us if you want to make a large donation, but can’t bring it to us. We may be able to arrange to come and collect your donation.
We use donated money to pay for food, hygiene products and nappies, face masks, transport, and food packing and cleaning equipment. Regular donations help make the group more financially sustainable.
We currently spend around £320 each week on basic food for around 180 people, so a donation of £2 covers a week of food for one person. (The rest of the food we provide is donated or rescued.)
There are many ways to donate:
- If you’d like to make a donation direct to our bank account, you can find our bank details in our donation form. You can also use the form to let us know about your donation, which helps us keep track of the money we raise. Please use this form if you want to make a regular donation.
- You can make a one-off donation on our Go Fund Me page. Please note that Go Fund Me charges a small commission on every donation.
- You can make a cash donation in person. You can see the places and times to find us in person on our contact page.
- You can donate to our Bankuet account – Bankuet is a charity which works with supermarkets. This gives us slightly less choice over what we get, but they do also deliver to us!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Many thanks in advance.